Attorney Alternative and its staff, employees and owners hold sincere beliefs about professionalism and the manner in which our clients and their concerns should be addressed.
We have a very simple set of core values that we hold ourselves to every day that include:
- Clients are treated with dignity and respect.
- All mediations are conducted with the participants in a neutral, non-threatening environment.
- We will not support clients in suborning the law or creating an unjust result.
- Paralegal and Legal Document Assistant work is competently and professionally performed according to the specific needs of your case and your instructions.
- All interactions between the parties and our office shall be civil and professional.
- Client communications and questions are responded to promptly and professionally.
- We will not support any action that puts children at risk.